- Approx 3h of paddling, allow 4h, picnic, siesta or swimming? …you choose!
- Return bus every hour. 15to 25min return journey
- Departures from 8:45 am – 1st shuttle 12pm15 ;last return shuttle 5pm
- Canoe/kayak, buoyancy aid, paddle, barrel supplied
- Don’t forget ! Enclosed shoes, clothing adapted to the weather( cf FAQ )
- Comfort canoe booking required
- Easy option, from 7 years old, able to swim
- Numerous swimming spots
- Restaurant and shaded picnic area
- Prepare and make the most of your descent with the Canoe France App
- Bar/restaurant La Guinguette du Chassezac
- Shaded picnic area
- Direct access to the river with beach
- Changing rooms for bikers and cyclists
- Car and coach parking
- Toilets and showers
CHAULET 10 kms
Destination : les Vans – Chaulet
Distance : 10 Kms
Average duration : from 3h to a day
2 person canoe
1 person kayak
2 person comfort canoe
1 person comfort kayak
Child 7-10yrs old as 3rd passenger
CHAULET 10KMS , OUR FAVOURITE !
The opportunity to pass through all of the gorges of the chassezac and to step in the traces of the first humans. The end of the route and its majestic cliffs reinforce our feeling of being in an exceptional site.
It is also the opportunity to find oneself in a quite spot for a picnic or siesta. This less-frequented section of the river allows you even in peak season to enjoy the calmness and serenity which inspires this location.
Don’t forget !
- You can take a 7 to 10yr old child as a 3rd passenger in the middle of the canoe (supp 5€).
- Apart from the accompanied options, the rental is reserved for people over 7 yrs old, able to swim.
- Please return all your rubbish using the barrels provided, help protect this exceptional nature reserve.
Practical information (equipment etc…) visit our FAQ’s, ou or contact us !